How the Demonstration Close Is Used

The first thing the closer has to do is set the customer up for this “close.” For example: “Mr. Customer, if I could show you the prettiest view of a lake you could ever hope to find, and the price was right, would you buy it?” The customer, knowing the odds are with him, will say “Yes” or “Probably.” All the closer has to do now is show the customer the view or property (and it had better be beautiful), make sure it fits into the customer's budget, assume the customer is buying and start writing up the details of the contract. If the customer stops the closer from writing, the customer will most likely give the closer a real objection. All the closer has to do is overcome that objection by saying, “Mr. Customer, remember you said you'd buy the property if it was exactly like I described?” The closer should again start writing up the contract in a positive and self-assured way.

Here are three more examples of how this “close” works:

(1) “Mr. Customer, if I proved to you beyond a shadow of a doubt that my product sat m">

(2) “Mr. Customer, would you give my company five dollars a day every day for a year if at the end of that period of time, my company gives you back all your original money plus one thousand dollars? Would you do that if I could prove it to you?”

(3) “Mr. Customer, if I could show you that this automobile has the best ride in the world and was more economical than you might have thought, would you buy it?”

(NOTE: The closer had better be able to back up his statements if he wants this “close” to work.)

Add comment

Security code
Refresh

Copyright © 2018 TheoryBiz.com. | "The Theory of the Business"